回复:

和风赛跑
It is interesting that he just say his company in ShanHai of China,not say the name of his company.
 Why donot tell us the name,I guess that  the compnay not is a good compnay, or he really difficult to hire the developer in China.
 And also not write in English,why?

 His emal is unnormal.

 by the way,supported Beijing's bid to the right of hosting the 2008 Olympic Games.