2006 User Conference Schedule

byersa
Looks like we will have between 12-15 attendees at the 2006 Users
Conference. We have room for anyone else that wants to attend.

Though we will keep things loose and informal, here is the tentative
schedule:

Thursday (Nov 2):
Arrive and help set things up. - anyone

Friday (Nov 3):

8-10AM Continental breakfast. Informal gathering.

10-10:15 Welcome and introduction to
OFBiz                                                     - Al Byers
10:15-10:30 Self introductions by all attendees and a brief description of
what you are or are planning
                  to use OFBiz for.
10:30-11:00 General discussion of OFBiz and where  it is
headed.                        - David Jones

11:00-11:30 Remote presentation by Si Chen on his use of OFBiz in an
enterprise mode and his
                  discussion of what is happening with OFBiz and its future.
11:30-12 TBD

12:00-1:00 Sandwich and/or pizza lunch

1:00-3:00 OFBiz Testing Initiative - a presentation on Grinder and a
discussion        - Al Byers
               on how testing frameworks may evolve in OFBiz.

3:00-5:00 TBD

6:00 Dinner at nearby restaurant. General congregation afterwards at the
hostel for movie watching, game playing and discussion.

Saturday (Nov 4)

7-9AM Continental breakfast. Informal gathering.

9:30-10 OFBiz in India. Some tips for working with offshore
resources.             - Amit Shinde
10-Noon General group discussion of OFBiz in production environments. Led by
David Jones
              A chance to air gripes and wishes.

Noon - 1PM Lunch. Same as Friday.

1PM Official close of conference. Time to discuss specific issues.

Please contact me if you have questions or suggestions.

-Al Byers
801-400-5111

Re: 2006 User Conference Schedule

Fabian Gorsler
Hi Al,

will there be any summaries or even videos of the talks on the
conference? I'd be really interested in.

Have a nice conference. :)

Best regards,
Fabian.

Re: 2006 User Conference Schedule

Ean Schuessler
We're tied up in production and missed this on the lists. Brainfood will not
be able to attend. I recommend sending direct email announcements to
companies with featured solutions in the future. I think it will improve the
quality of feedback at the conference.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
[hidden email]