AGGREGATED_CONF and AGGREGATED

Hi All,

seems related to
Seems to be a confusion between AGGREGATED_CONF and AGGREGATED
Please see ShoppingCartItem[529] and ShoppingCartServices[353]

The weird point is that it works (adding a product in ordermgr) the 1st time for PC001 but not after. It does not work even the 1st
time for ENCHILADAS.
So in the case of PC001 it seems that we loose the AGGREGATED_CONF infos the 1st time we add a product.
A clue may be that if for ENCHILADAS you don't use the default setting but change at least an option (I guess, I changed only both
in my test) then it works also the 1st time for it.

Also I retested : you can't "Create As New Order" as soon as you are in the state described above. In other words you can duplicate
an order containing a configurable order before adding another item to it but as soon as you have added a product you can't.

Maybe someone more acquainted with last works on AGGREGATED_CONF and AGGREGATED could find the ultimate reason ? In the meantime, it
seems to me that we could put the 2 checking blocks ASSET_USAGE (ShoppingCartItem[471]) and AGGREGATED (ShoppingCartItem[529]) under
the scope of the skipProductChecks parameter to skip these 2 blocks when we just add an item to an existing already approved order.
The same trick could maybe be used in the case of the order duplication ("Create As New Order")

WDYT ?