API link?

Before we had a link to the API in the main page of the site. I can find anything googling for "site:ofbiz.apache.org api"

Also nothing (at least clear) at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Technical+Documentation and even looking for API in the wiki

So, are we aware that this link is gone and is then is it wanted? Or did I miss something?

Re: API link?

Ah sorry, found it https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/ :D