ASF Committer Diversity Survey

Sharan Foga
Hi Everyone

As well as working on OFBiz, I'm also involved with ASF Community Development, and one of the things I've been working on recently is the preparation of a Diversity Survey for Apache Committers.

The ASF has over 5800 committers and they all should have received an email message with the survey link. If you are interested in taking the survey (and I'm hoping that many of you are!) then please do. The more information collected the better picture of the diversity of our committers we will have.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: ASF Committer Diversity Survey

Pierre Smits