AW: Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Question on i18n of Entity labels

AW: Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Question on i18n of Entity labels

Tapio Reisinger
Hi Michael,

this sounds great. I think a very good point to start. As I mentioned before I have not enough technical know-how so far to help with technical implementation regarding the new SVN version. But if I can help with testing or something else - Let me know.

Regards
Tapio