rohitpant
Hi All,
               How can I search a product on certain properties like Product Height  ,Product Width  ,Product Depth ,Shipping Depth  , Weight  etc ?
               Currently OOTB ofbiz allows me to only search at a catalog level and not at the product 'detail' level.

Is it possible ?

Would appreciate a reply.

Regards,
Rohit

Re: Advanced Search at Product Level

Sumit Pandit-3
Rohit, again I would like to suggest you to study the product
Configurable PC

Sumit.
rohitpant wrote:

> Hi All,
>                How can I search a product on certain properties like Product
> Height  ,Product Width  ,Product Depth ,Shipping Depth  , Weight  etc ?
>                Currently OOTB ofbiz allows me to only search at a catalog
> level and not at the product 'detail' level.
>
> Is it possible ?
>
> Would appreciate a reply.
>
> Regards,
> Rohit