Agreement term question

Bilgin Ibryam
When setting an agreement to shopping cart (ShoppingCartHelper.java:960) all the agreement terms are copied to shopping cart.

Is there a reason for not filtering them by date? I believe that expired or future terms should not be copyied

Thanks in advance.
Bilgin

Re: Agreement term question

Jacopo Cappellato
Bilgin,

I think that you are right: they should be filtered by date.

Jacopo

Bilgin Ibryam wrote:
> When setting an agreement to shopping cart (ShoppingCartHelper.java:960) all
> the agreement terms are copied to shopping cart.
>
> Is there a reason for not filtering them by date? I believe that expired or
> future terms should not be copyied
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Bilgin

Re: Agreement term question