Ajax example

During a cursory review of recent Example component changes, not sure why, when you create a new "Ajax example" you lose the Create
button caption (issue in last Firefox version and Opera 9, OK in IE7). I suppose it's a CSS effect ?

In IE 7
The only drawback I saw for Party component viewprofile is the Internal Organization section title is partly hidden.
In Project Manager the buttons are hidden/scrambled in the projects view page
https://localhost:8443/projectmgr/control/projectView?projectId=9100 and actually all the other pages

I found the same type of problem in Accounting
https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/paymentOverview?paymentId=demo10000
https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/globalGLSettings
I tried to replace button-bar button-style-1 by button-bar tab-bar as Adrian did for party manager profile in 652609 but noway. I
gave up at this stage.

Thanks for your work on this Adrian, not an easy task it seems

Jacques

PS : Solely IE7 issues, Opera is clean.

Re: Ajax example

Adrian Crum
Jacques,

Thank you for the information. I have made some improvements to the Ajax
example. I will post a patch in Jira shortly - I just need to put some
finishing touches on it.

-Adrian