Alt Tags Question

EPaulson
This post was updated on .
I have been unsuccessful at using the content management feature to manage alt tags.

Is there a way to have product image alt tags automatically named after the product name+product id instead of the generic "small/large image"?  This would greatly improve my page rankings.

Erik

Re: SEO Question

BJ Freeman
SEO is not about tags.
the actual people that evaluate how you are adding to the understanding
of people about your products.
adding content will be your best bet
have getting people to add comments
are even better.

EPaulson sent the following on 8/12/2007 5:29 PM: