Any Apache OFBiz committers at ApacheCon now? Info request

Any Apache OFBiz committers at ApacheCon now? Info request

Shane Curcuru-2
If anyone from OFBiz is at ApacheCon, or knows other committers who
are familiar with OFBiz, please get in touch with the below.

- Shane
For Concom@

Re: Any Apache OFBiz committers at ApacheCon now? Info request

Delia Frees
I'm still wanting connect an ASF person with two women at ApacheCon
who came here specifically because they use OFBiz. Is there anyone
interested in connecting with them via email? Thanks!

Cheers ~ Delia

--
"Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith"

Delia Frees
Director of Sponsorship Relations
ApacheCon and OS Summit LLC

p: +1 707.765.0823