Apache Infrastructure help needed

Adrian Crum-2
The dev mailing list is blocking emails from my
adrianc<at>hlmksw.com address. I haven't received any
bounce back messages. The outbound mail just sits
there - as if it can't get a connection or something.

I've spent some time looking around the Apache web
site for help, but I can't find any info for reporting
or fixing the problem.

Help?

-Adrian

Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Apache Infrastructure help needed

Adrian,

Some other people I'm working with also reported that they were unable to subscribe due to spam rules, they got this kind of
messages :
The following message to <commits-sc.1200040537.njpcopobejjejidafadj-michel.lecocq=[hidden email]> was
undeliverable.

The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 552-'spam score (6.8) exceeded threshold'

On David's advice I have asked on infra ML but got no answers yet. You may find more details in [hidden email] ML Subject
is "Customer unable to register to any OFBiz MLs"

Jacques

> The dev mailing list is blocking emails from my
> adrianc<at>hlmksw.com address. I haven't received any
> bounce back messages. The outbound mail just sits
> there - as if it can't get a connection or something.
>
> I've spent some time looking around the Apache web
> site for help, but I can't find any info for reporting
> or fixing the problem.
>
> Help?
>
> -Adrian
>

>      ____________________________________________________________________________________
> Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page.
> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Apache Infrastructure help needed

Adrian Crum-2
Thanks Jacques!

I'm not trying to subscribe though. That is the same
address that I've been using for years. It just
stopped working.

-Adrian

--- Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Adrian,
>
> Some other people I'm working with also reported
> that they were unable to subscribe due to spam
> rules, they got this kind of
> messages :
> The following message to

<commits-sc.1200040537.njpcopobejjejidafadj-michel.lecocq=[hidden email]>

> was
> undeliverable.
>
> The reason for the problem:
> 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 552-'spam score (6.8)
> exceeded threshold'
>
> On David's advice I have asked on infra ML but got
> no answers yet. You may find more details in
> [hidden email] ML Subject
> is "Customer unable to register to any OFBiz MLs"
>
> Jacques

Be a better friend, newshound, and