Apache OFBiz Committer Available For Work

Apache OFBiz Committer Available For Work

Adrian Crum-2
My sincerest apologies to anyone on the lists who might be offended by this solicitation.

My employer - a home manufacturer - has experienced a sharp decline in business. As a consequence, I have experienced a sharp decline in income. I desperately need additional work.

I'm available to help with any OFBiz development projects. I work on a flat rate basis - tell me what you want done and I will tell you what it will cost. I am very reasonable.

Interested parties can contact me at my Yahoo address - [hidden email].

-Adrian

Re: Apache OFBiz Committer Available For Work

Vince Clark
Totally appropriate as far as I'm concerned. I will forward your post to anyone I know that uses OfBiz contractors from time to time.