Apache ofbiz integration with SAP

Dinesh Kumar Viswanath
Is there any option for integrating Apache OfBiz with SAP. We are looking for options to integrate with SAP modules from Apache OfBiz.

Re: Apache ofbiz integration with SAP

S K Pradeep kumar
Hi Dinesh,

If SAP supports REST API, you can write the REST API's in OFBiz and
integrate. Recommended with Strong security.
If SAP supports SOAP, then you can export the OFBiz services as SOAP and
integrate.

With regards,
S K Pradeep Kumar,
9035009495

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 3:55 PM Dinesh Kumar Viswanath <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Is there any option for integrating Apache OfBiz with SAP. We are looking
> for options to integrate with SAP modules from Apache OfBiz.

Re: Apache ofbiz integration with SAP

Rishi Solanki
Connect to SAP HANA via JDBC - SAP HANA Developer Guide for SAP HANA Studio
- SAP Library
<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hanaplatform/helpdata/en/ff/15928cf5594d78b841fbbe649f04b4/content.htm>

In case you are interested in direct db to db integration. Here you go.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 5:35 PM S K Pradeep Kumar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dinesh,
>
> If SAP supports REST API, you can write the REST API's in OFBiz and
> integrate. Recommended with Strong security.
> If SAP supports SOAP, then you can export the OFBiz services as SOAP and
> integrate.
>
> With regards,
> S K Pradeep Kumar,
> 9035009495
>

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 3:55 PM Dinesh Kumar Viswanath <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Is there any option for integrating Apache OfBiz with SAP. We are looking
> > for options to integrate with SAP modules from Apache OfBiz.

Re: Apache ofbiz integration with SAP

rkumar
SevenMentor Institute is a reputable destination for SAP classes, offering top-notch training with industry experts and hands-on experience. Renowned for its comprehensive curriculum, personalized attention, and modern teaching methodologies, SevenMentor ensures students gain in-depth understanding and practical skills in SAP modules. The institute's commitment to excellence, career guidance, and placement assistance makes it a preferred choice for graduates seeking to excel in SAP. With state-of-the-art facilities, flexible schedules, and a supportive learning environment, SevenMentor Institute empowers students to thrive in their SAP careers, setting a high standard for quality education in the field.
Visit us:
 SAP Course in Delhi
 SAP Classes in Delhi
 SAP Training in Delhi