Asset Maintenance Question

Adrian Crum
I'm getting ready to deploy the Asset Maintenance component here. I'm going to change the UI a
little so that the Main Navigation tab bar is always visible - by converting the Asset Maintenance
tabs Equipments/Maintenances/Warehouse to an App Navigation tab bar.

Would this mod be worth contributing back to the project?

-Adrian

Re: Asset Maintenance Question

Vince Clark
We could use that.

--
Vince Clark
Global Era
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
www.globalera.com

Re: Asset Maintenance Question

Adrian Crum
Vince,

That change has been made, rev 573018.

-Adrian

Vince Clark wrote:

> We could use that.
>
> Adrian Crum wrote:
>
>>I'm getting ready to deploy the Asset Maintenance component here. I'm
>>going to change the UI a little so that the Main Navigation tab bar is
>>always visible - by converting the Asset Maintenance tabs
>>Equipments/Maintenances/Warehouse to an App Navigation tab bar.
>>
>>Would this mod be worth contributing back to the project?
>>
>>-Adrian

Re: Asset Maintenance Question

Vince Clark
Thanks!