Australia Post DRC implementation

Iain Fogg
Before I start down a well-trodden path...

Has anyone out there implemented support in OFBiz for Australia Post's
DRC (Delivery Rate Calculator) service? The existing shipping rate
calculators for USPS, UPS, and DHL are all XML based, whereas the
AusPost API uses HTTP POST. It looks like most of the code for
extracting the important bits from OFBiz can be lifted from the existing
implementations. However, before starting, I'd like to know that nobody
has gone there before. No doubt I'll have to bug the dev-list for help
on formulating the POST msg and handling the reply since I've not played
with those bits of the OFBiz API yet (any pointers to an example?)

Cheers, Iain

RE: Australia Post DRC implementation

David Garrett-3

No, not that I know of.