Authorize.net implementaion

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
I have some problem in implementing of authorized.net payment gateway.
I follow the standard procedure . But i am facing some problem.
When we call the function ccAuthCapture of AIMPaymentservice from service_authorize.xml.
The variable are passed  from the xml are not accessed in this function like billToParty , billToAddress etc
How can we solve this.
varun mittal

Re: Authorize.net implementaion

Please use rather user ML for such questions :

From: "Pal InfoCom Technologies" <[hidden email]>

> I have some problem in implementing of authorized.net payment gateway.
> I follow the standard procedure . But i am facing some problem.
> When we call the function ccAuthCapture of AIMPaymentservice from
> service_authorize.xml.
> The variable are passed  from the xml are not accessed in this function like
> billToParty , billToAddress etc
> How can we solve this.
> varun mittal

Re: Authorize.net implementaion

BJ Freeman
think meant
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists#MailingLists-User-List:user@...
but it takes you to the same place.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/27/2008 7:03 AM:

> Please use rather user ML for such questions :

> From: "Pal InfoCom Technologies" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I have some problem in implementing of authorized.net payment gateway.
>> I follow the standard procedure . But i am facing some problem.
>> When we call the function ccAuthCapture of AIMPaymentservice from
>> service_authorize.xml.
>> The variable are passed  from the xml are not accessed in this
>> function like
>> billToParty , billToAddress etc
>> How can we solve this.   varun mittal

Re: Authorize.net implementaion

No, actually it's to show
"The developer list is _strictly_ for topics related to the development of the OFBiz Project itself. If you are not sure to which
list to post, do it into User Mailing List"

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> think meant
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists#MailingLists-User-List:user@...
> but it takes you to the same place.
>
> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/27/2008 7:03 AM:
>> Please use rather user ML for such questions :
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Pal InfoCom Technologies" <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>> I have some problem in implementing of authorized.net payment gateway.
>>> I follow the standard procedure . But i am facing some problem.
>>> When we call the function ccAuthCapture of AIMPaymentservice from
>>> service_authorize.xml.
>>> The variable are passed  from the xml are not accessed in this
>>> function like
>>> billToParty , billToAddress etc
>>> How can we solve this.   varun mittal

Re: Authorize.net implementaion

BJ Freeman
Ok thought you were directing him to the User list
not showing why he can't post it on the dev list.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/27/2008 11:36 AM: