Authorized.net implementation

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
Hi all,

We are working with ofbiz and currently in a state of implementing authorize.net payment gateway.
we have configured the payment .properties file as

payment.authorizedotnet.url=https://certification.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
payment.authorizedotnet.url=https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

and other parameters like user id ,password etc  are all set to real values.

During checkout process when we select payment method authorize.net and submit that order.
we get following exception.

 org.ofbiz.base.util.HttpClientException: IO Error processing request (java.security.cert.CertificateException: No trusted certificate found)

Is there any  need of purchasing any certificate for test account ?  if needed . Please provide me URL link from where to download the  certificate.

Please guide me how can i resolve this problem.

Thanks,
Harkomal

Re: Authorized.net implementation

BJ Freeman
this has been discussed on the [hidden email] ML
where this should be. Look in the archives for July.
I have CC the userlist where you can continue this.

Pal InfoCom Technologies sent the following on 9/17/2008 4:31 AM: