Batch Product Upload

Jorge Alanis
Hello,

I wanted to ask if there is a way to upload products massively to the catalog. I managed to insert some products via SQL scripting (maybe not the best way), but the auto-keyword generation doesn't work (set to Y). What can I do for the auto-keyword generation part?

Thanks,

Jorge

Re: Batch Product Upload

David E Jones

The Entity ECA rules that trigger keyword indexing only work for data
going through the entity engine.

There is a link on the main page of the catalog manager to index all
products, and you can use that after the fact.

-David

On Apr 30, 2007, at 6:08 PM, Jorge S. Alanís Garza wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wanted to ask if there is a way to upload products massively to
> the catalog. I managed to insert some products via SQL scripting
> (maybe not the best way), but the auto-keyword generation doesn't
> work (set to Y). What can I do for the auto-keyword generation part?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jorge

Re: Batch Product Upload

Jorge,

You should have a look at the "data file tools" utility in Webtools

Jacques