Beginner in ofbiz..need help

Nithya001
 Hi,

 first of all, if this is no the correct place to ask queries, pls give me
 the location and id to send my query.

 I am very new to the ofbiz development.I took the release 09.04 code from
 the location http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release09.04/

 But there was no ecommerce folder in the application folder.
 I was trying to change the logo in the ecommerce page.

 But i am not able to change the logo in the ecommerce main page. Since
 there is no ecommerce folder in the application folder, where i have to
 change. But i am able to chnage the logo in the manufacturing and catalog
 modules.

 What i have to do..pls help  me..

 thanks
 Priya