Best way to find the active user's paraty id?

Best way to find the active user's paraty id?

Peter Felts
Could someone please tell me where I can find an example or a class to look at that will let me get the active user's party ID? I've got an entity in which I want to store the party ID of the user that creates an instance of said entity. For example, if user 1234 creates an entity, the field PartyID of this entity would have 1234 stored in it. Any ideas?

Re: Best way to find the active user's paraty id?

Bilgin Ibryam
Hi Peter,

If you are looking for currently logged in user,
you can get it from context map. This entity has a field partyId,
representing the party of the user.

Hope that helps.
Bilgin