BillingAccounts, PaymentGatewayServices and the 4.0 release

BillingAccounts, PaymentGatewayServices and the 4.0 release

Scott Gray
Hi All

I would like to merge the recent fixes Jacopo did with BillingAccounts and
the PaymentGatewayServices back into the 4.0 release, but since they are not
simple bug fixes and involve refactorings I thought I would ask for opinions
here first.

Does anyone have any objections or comments?

Thanks
Scott

Re: BillingAccounts, PaymentGatewayServices and the 4.0 release

Hi Scott,

I think that if you create a Jira issue and enough eyeballs look at your patch it could be done.

WDYT folks ?

Jacques

De : "Scott Gray" <[hidden email]>