CRM-module- change over

BJ Freeman
I am in the process of converting my CRM folder to ver4.0.
It uses a  ticket number to do a auto reply, and tracking.
in ofbiz version 4.0, I want to use the original request id as the
ticket number for tracking.
I also want to add a request type Order Query.
when this is selected the Orders for this email is attached to the request.
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/ViewRequest
(you have to created a request for this to show)
and then populate the request Items with any orders from this email
adddress that is currently open or last one ordered.

as a side note when the email first comes in through a communication
event, it is matched and assigned the Order query type for a request.
any thoughts.