CSS Grid Layout

James Yong-2
Hi all,

According to the page at https://caniuse.com/css-grid, CSS Grid Layout (level 1) is supported by most browsers. I think we can start adopting this feature to layout the form fields.
In my opinion, it is easier to arrange the form fields using CSS Grid than with tables. HTML codes will be simpler and lesser.

Regards,
James

Re: CSS Grid Layout

Hi James,

Very good idea, I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10444 for the same :)

Jacques

Le 01/01/2021 à 15:48, James Yong a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> According to the page at https://caniuse.com/css-grid, CSS Grid Layout (level 1) is supported by most browsers. I think we can start adopting this feature to layout the form fields.
> In my opinion, it is easier to arrange the form fields using CSS Grid than with tables. HTML codes will be simpler and lesser.
>
> Regards,
> James

Re: CSS Grid Layout

James Yong-2
Hi Jacques,

Will start on the Find Orders page. Created OFBIZ-12116 for it.

Thanks,
James