Call For Price for products

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

I have a business requirement where I need to indicate "Call for price" for certain products (not allowed to display price for reasons). Was wondering what would be the best way to "flag" a product to be "call for price".

I dont see a price type OOTB which matches the requirement.

Also, has anyone implemented product comparison? Would like the users to be able to compare the products. Ofcourse this requires admins to create "comparison attributes" for products. Will appreciate any insight into how this can be mapped to the data model.

Thanks