Can any one know how to resolve it?

gopalbi
helo friends,

I am trying to puss or pull the data between MCS to POS(5501) and POS to MCS(5506).But it showing few exception which i can't understand how to resolve these issue.
Exception 1.
-------------------------------------*********************--------------------------------------
Async-Service failed.
Exception: java.lang.Exception
Message: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already running.
---- stack trace ---------------------------------------------------------------
java.lang.Exception: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already running.
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:75)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
-------------------------------------*********************--------------------------

Exception 2.
-----------------------------------***********************-----------------------
Duplicate key integrity contraint violation message serever"Duplicate entity 10703".

----------------------------------************************-----------------------

Thanks in Advance
Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: Can any one know how to resolve it?

BJ Freeman
what version is your SVN trunk code
what are your configuration changes.

gopalbi sent the following on 9/2/2008 5:41 AM:

> helo friends,
>
> I am trying to puss or pull the data between MCS to POS(5501) and POS to
> MCS(5506).But it showing few exception which i can't understand how to
> resolve these issue.
> Exception 1.
> -------------------------------------*********************--------------------------------------
> Async-Service failed.
> Exception: java.lang.Exception
> Message: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already running.
> ---- stack trace
> java.lang.Exception: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already
> running.
> org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:75)
> org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> -------------------------------------*********************--------------------------
>
> Exception 2.
> -----------------------------------***********************-----------------------
> Duplicate key integrity contraint violation message serever"Duplicate entity
> 10703".
>
> ----------------------------------************************-----------------------
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

Re: Can any one know how to resolve it?

gopalbi
Thanks for your reply,

I am using version=686685
I have one POS machine and one MCS machine. Both are the Window machines.
My configuration changes are in these files in POS machine.
1.PosSyncSettings
2.serviceengine
I am also sending you thease file as a attachment.

My configuration changes are in these files in MCS machine.
Go to the webtools-->Entity Data Maintenance -->PosTerminal
And edit the Entity PosTerminal

Entity Current ValueposTerminalId pos-1
facilityId MyRetailStore
pushEntitySyncId 5506
lastUpdatedStamp 2008-08-27 16:16:12.0
lastUpdatedTxStamp 2008-08-27 16:16:12.0
createdStamp 2008-08-27 12:03:54.0
createdTxStamp 2008-08-27 12:03:54.0

Please give me the correct direction. Another thing is that My data is pulling or pulling form mcs to pos and pos to mcs. But it take lot of time. So how i can reduce the time.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal BIsht

BJ Freeman wrote
what version is your SVN trunk code
what are your configuration changes.

gopalbi sent the following on 9/2/2008 5:41 AM:
> helo friends,
>
> I am trying to puss or pull the data between MCS to POS(5501) and POS to
> MCS(5506).But it showing few exception which i can't understand how to
> resolve these issue.
> Exception 1.
> -------------------------------------*********************--------------------------------------
> Async-Service failed.
> Exception: java.lang.Exception
> Message: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already running.
> ---- stack trace
> java.lang.Exception: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already
> running.
> org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:75)
> org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Exception 2.
> Duplicate key integrity contraint violation message serever"Duplicate entity
> 10703".

> Thanks in Advance
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht