Can not update Website content

Jason.Wu
Hi,

  On the page [content]>[Website], I found I couldn't update the website
content. For example, to change the site name or store id.
  (But I can create a new website). My SVN is 524439 and database is
postgresql.

  Does anybody have same problem?

Thanks
Jason

Re: Can not update Website content

Scott Gray
Looks like a problem with the jsessionid and the parameters after it being
lost, anyone know more about this type of thing?

The problem is on the demo server as well.

Regards
Scott

On 02/04/07, Jason Wu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   On the page [content]>[Website], I found I couldn't update the website
> content. For example, to change the site name or store id.
>   (But I can create a new website). My SVN is 524439 and database is
> postgresql.
>
>   Does anybody have same problem?
>
> Thanks
> Jason