Can ofbiz tomcat be used as web service jax-ws compliant?

Can ofbiz tomcat be used as web service jax-ws compliant?

Jacek Wagner
I was very successfully calling web services from ofbiz application, but
failed to build ofbiz application as a web service.

Thanks for any clue.

Jacek

Re: Can ofbiz tomcat be used as web service jax-ws compliant?

Did you use export="true"  for your services ?

You may have a look at services_test.xml

Also http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap

Jacques

From: "Jacek Wagner" <[hidden email]>

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Did you use export="true"  for your services ?
>
> You may have a look at services_test.xml
>
> Also
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap
>

> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacek Wagner" <[hidden email]>
>> I was very successfully calling web services from ofbiz application,
>> but failed to build ofbiz application as a web service.
>>
>> Thanks for any clue.
>>
>> Jacek

I did not. Let me redo my project. Stay tune. Thank you.