Can't find when listSize is put into context

Can't find when listSize is put into context

salmant
Hi,
I'm trying to understand how the lookup popup window works.
I found that the Next, Previous, Page buttons and also the number of
rows were implemented in HtmlFormRenderer.renderNextPrev java method.
The number of rows corresponds to the context variable "listSize".
When is "listSize"  put into context ? (I found also the service
"performFind" but didn't found any trace of "listSize")

Thank you.

Re: Can't find when listSize is put into context

Bilgin Ibryam
On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 11:49 +0200, salmant wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to understand how the lookup popup window works.
> I found that the Next, Previous, Page buttons and also the number of
> rows were implemented in HtmlFormRenderer.renderNextPrev java method.
> The number of rows corresponds to the context variable "listSize".
> When is "listSize"  put into context ? (I found also the service
> "performFind" but didn't found any trace of "listSize")
>
> Thank you.

        // set low and high index
        ModelForm.getListLimits(context, obj);

Bilgin