Can we change the Header, leftbar and rightbar of ecommerce from admin section?

Can we change the Header, leftbar and rightbar of ecommerce from admin section?

Ajey
Hi all, I'm confused somewhat. I'm trying to customize the ecommerce web application from Admin section like Content Manager. Can we change the content, look and feel of Header, Leftbar and Rightbar of the ecommerce? Please tell me as I want to make some of my static pages dynamic so that users can customize the contents as per their need (like contact us, press releases, new events, whats new, terms and conditions etc.). Actually these pages require periodic updation so it'll be a convenient way to control the contents through admin section. Thanx in advance, Ajey.

Re: Can we change the Header, leftbar and rightbar of ecommerce from admin section?

BJ Freeman
everything as far as placement is based on CSS.
there is a CSS for back end and CSS for ecommerce.
so keep the same coding criteria, IMHO.
Now if you want to make more flexible you can define your own CSS for
the files you create.
look at the widgets on how to do this.

Ajey sent the following on 2/7/2008 10:03 PM: