Cancel Order Item transaction error - Help

Cancel Order Item transaction error - Help

Tinee Valdez
Hi,

Can anyone please help me or guide me on how to solve my issue on canceling
order items. It triggers a transaction timeout during cancel of a single
order item. The current size of my order item in the order is 95 order
items. I need to execute a cancel, add and update. It triggers unexpected
timeout result. Everything goes fine when the order item size is around 30
items.

Please help me.

Thank you

- TInee

Re: Cancel Order Item transaction error - Help

BJ Freeman
what verion of the svn are you using
trunk or release?
can you include the log files?

Tinee Valdez sent the following on 5/8/2008 7:57 PM:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone please help me or guide me on how to solve my issue on canceling
> order items. It triggers a transaction timeout during cancel of a single
> order item. The current size of my order item in the order is 95 order
> items. I need to execute a cancel, add and update. It triggers unexpected
> timeout result. Everything goes fine when the order item size is around 30
> items.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thank you
>
> - TInee

Re: Cancel Order Item transaction error - Help

Tinee Valdez
i am not sure on what version. May i ask the quick way on getting the
version number ?

thanks.

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> what verion of the svn are you using
> trunk or release?
> can you include the log files?
>
> Tinee Valdez sent the following on 5/8/2008 7:57 PM:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone please help me or guide me on how to solve my issue on
> canceling
> > order items. It triggers a transaction timeout during cancel of a single
> > order item. The current size of my order item in the order is 95 order
> > items. I need to execute a cancel, add and update. It triggers unexpected
> > timeout result. Everything goes fine when the order item size is around
> 30
> > items.
> >
> > Please help me.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > - TInee

Re: Cancel Order Item transaction error - Help

Tinee Valdez
I tried checking the svn version but i guess i am not able to retrieve it.
My database is mysql and with default mysql settings. Under normal
circumstances should my setup work correctly on update/cancel operations
even if i have 100 plus order items under an order. Sorry i am not able to
provide the log file. I will try to recreate a log again.

Thanks

Tinee

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Tinee Valdez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i am not sure on what version. May i ask the quick way on getting the
> version number ?
>
> thanks.
>

> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> what verion of the svn are you using
>> trunk or release?
>> can you include the log files?
>>
>> Tinee Valdez sent the following on 5/8/2008 7:57 PM:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Can anyone please help me or guide me on how to solve my issue on
>> canceling
>> > order items. It triggers a transaction timeout during cancel of a single
>> > order item. The current size of my order item in the order is 95 order
>> > items. I need to execute a cancel, add and update. It triggers
>> unexpected
>> > timeout result. Everything goes fine when the order item size is around
>> 30
>> > items.
>> >
>> > Please help me.
>> >
>> > Thank you
>> >
>> > - TInee

Re: Cancel Order Item transaction error - Help

Jacopo Cappellato-3
You should be able to find the name of the service that is causing the
timeout from the log.
Then you can add to the service definition the trasaction-timeout
attribute  in order to increase the timeout for the service.
This should fix the error; however it would be useful to improve the
service performance... but this would be longer.

Jacopo