Canopy Duct Fan Cleaning - Extraction Canopy Cleaning

Canopy Duct Fan Cleaning - Extraction Canopy Cleaning

canopycleaning
Canopy Duct Fan Cleaning offers comprehensive kitchen equipment cleaning services that include commercial canopy cleaning and extraction canopy cleaning. We attend your kitchen to evaluate and offer a thorough quote before commencing any work.
We understand that commercial kitchens are busy places and thus we work with you always to make sure that we fix a convenient time for the Extraction Canopy Cleaning even outside the normal business hours so that there is minimum disruption to your work.
Call to schedule a service today!