Cant' add to shoppping cart

masionas
Hi guys,

When I try to enter a sales order in order manager I get a stop when I lookup product and try add it to order. The message is as follows:
"The Following Errors Occurred:

Sorry, we do not have enough (you tried 1) of the product PROD1236 a brand new computer. (product ID: PROD1236) in stock, not adding to cart. Please try a lower quantity, try again later, or call customer service for more information."

 What can be cause of it? How to make it possible to create sales order prior item is purchased from supplier and received in stock?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Cant' add to shoppping cart

jonwimp
Your ProductStore requires inventory (field requireInventory is "Y"). Ie, it does not allow
backorders.

Receive inventory in Facility module.

Product.requireInventory overrides ProductStore.requireInventory. You can have some products for
which backorders are allowed, and some not.

Jonathon