Chart of accounts & Account Type, Class

Radoslav Tomko
Hi there,

I am importing our chart of accounts (slovak) into ofbiz, and I want to
ask about Account Type and Account Class properties.
Are these used somewhere in  calculations (Income statement, etc. ), or
they has only informational character ?
Can I let them empty or can I create my own Account Type and Account
Class properties ?
Out chart of accounts has only 4 types - Asset, Liability, Expense,
Revenue.
(In our accounting all of calculations and postings are done based on
account numbers and side - credit, debit (no other properties are used).)

Thanx in advance.

Radoslav Tomko