Check printing

 Hi SI,

I saw you updated PrintChecks.fo.ftl. From your experience, do you recommend a specific printer to use for this ?

Re: Check printing

Si Chen-2
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>  Hi SI,
>
> I saw you updated PrintChecks.fo.ftl. From your experience, do you recommend a specific printer to use for this ?

These are compatible with Quickbooks Laser Printer checks which are very
popular here.  They are basically sheets of paper which can be printed
off any inkjet or laser printer.

Si

Re: Check printing

Thanks Si,

I understand that this is specific to US and may be adapted elsewhere.

Jacques

From: "Si Chen" <[hidden email]>