Christian Carlow inactive?

Hi Christian,

I was wondering if you are still interested in OFBiz. Else please let us know and we will move you from the active committers to the inactive
committers section at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

Note that this is purely formal. It's just for us to better know the number of real active committers.

ASF committers are committers for life, so you keep your committer rights and can get back as you want.

Re: Christian Carlow inactive?

> Hi Christian,
>
> I was wondering if you are still interested in OFBiz. Else please let us know and we will move you from the active committers to the inactive
> committers section at
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers
>
> Note that this is purely formal. It's just for us to better know the number of real active committers.
>
> ASF committers are committers for life, so you keep your committer rights and can get back as you want.

If it was not clear, I want to mention that this is my own initiative. I should not have used the plural in "let us know and we will move you"

Re: Christian Carlow inactive?

> Le 24/11/2017 à 09:54, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> I was wondering if you are still interested in OFBiz. Else please let us know and we will move you from the active committers to the inactive
>> committers section at
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers
>>
>> Note that this is purely formal. It's just for us to better know the number of real active committers.
>>
>> ASF committers are committers for life, so you keep your committer rights and can get back as you want.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>

> If it was not clear, I want to mention that this is my own initiative. I should not have used the plural in "let us know and we will move you"
>
> Jacques

Hi Christian,

Without answer from you after a week, I put you in the inactive committers list. This can be changed, you are anyway a committer for life.

Jacques