ClassCastException in getting shipping estimate

ClassCastException in getting shipping estimate

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

I am getting a ClassCastException while getting the shipping estimate. Looked into the code corresponding to the stacktrace and am not sure how Map is getting converted to list in the process which seems like the reason for the exception.

java.lang.ClassCastException: javolution.util.FastList cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable
org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityComparisonOperator.mapMatches(EntityComparisonOperator.java:158)
org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityExpr.mapMatches(EntityExpr.java:167)
org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityJoinOperator.mapMatches(EntityJoinOperator.java:141)
org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityConditionListBase.mapMatches(EntityConditionListBase.java:99)
org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:200)
org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:166)
org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:147)
org.ofbiz.entity.cache.Cache.put(Cache.java:89)
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.putInPrimaryKeyCache(GenericDelegator.java:2850)
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findOne(GenericDelegator.java:1501)
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findByPrimaryKeyCache(GenericDelegator.java:1593)
org.ofbiz.common.geo.GeoWorker.expandGeoGroup(GeoWorker.java:46)
org.ofbiz.shipment.shipment.ShipmentServices.calcShipmentCostEstimate(ShipmentServices.java:292)

Re: ClassCastException in getting shipping estimate

Ritesh Trivedi
Note that I do not have geo_id_to and geo_id_from set for the shipping_cost_estimate, which means they are null. Exception seems like it is for the null case.

Ritesh Trivedi wrote
[...]

Ravindra Mandre
Hi
If you are using makeCondition method then i suggest you to please check
your code because i think you are putting condition in wrong way or
giving list names wrong.
or for more clarification  you can put your code from which you are
getting this error.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ravindra Mandre
HotWax Media, Inc.

Ritesh Trivedi wrote:

> Note that I do not have geo_id_to and geo_id_from set for the
> shipping_cost_estimate, which means they are null. Exception seems like it
> is for the null case.
>

> Ritesh Trivedi wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am getting a ClassCastException while getting the shipping estimate.
>> Looked into the code corresponding to the stacktrace and am not sure how
>> Map is getting converted to list in the process which seems like the
>> reason for the exception.
>>
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: javolution.util.FastList cannot be cast to
>> java.lang.Comparable
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityComparisonOperator.mapMatches(EntityComparisonOperator.java:158)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityExpr.mapMatches(EntityExpr.java:167)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityJoinOperator.mapMatches(EntityJoinOperator.java:141)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityConditionListBase.mapMatches(EntityConditionListBase.java:99)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:200)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:166)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:147)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.Cache.put(Cache.java:89)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.putInPrimaryKeyCache(GenericDelegator.java:2850)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findOne(GenericDelegator.java:1501)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findByPrimaryKeyCache(GenericDelegator.java:1593)
>> org.ofbiz.common.geo.GeoWorker.expandGeoGroup(GeoWorker.java:46)
>> org.ofbiz.shipment.shipment.ShipmentServices.calcShipmentCostEstimate(ShipmentServices.java:292)

Re: ClassCastException in getting shipping estimate

Ritesh Trivedi
If you look at the stacktrace, it clearly shows that its not my code thats passing anything, its the existing shipmentservice that somehow gets list - I am not making any calls containing makeCondition.

Ravindra Mandre wrote

Ritesh Trivedi wrote:
> Note that I do not have geo_id_to and geo_id_from set for the
> shipping_cost_estimate, which means they are null. Exception seems like it
> is for the null case.
>

> Ritesh Trivedi wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am getting a ClassCastException while getting the shipping estimate.
>> Looked into the code corresponding to the stacktrace and am not sure how
>> Map is getting converted to list in the process which seems like the
>> reason for the exception.
>>
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: javolution.util.FastList cannot be cast to
>> java.lang.Comparable
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityComparisonOperator.mapMatches(EntityComparisonOperator.java:158)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityExpr.mapMatches(EntityExpr.java:167)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityJoinOperator.mapMatches(EntityJoinOperator.java:141)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityConditionListBase.mapMatches(EntityConditionListBase.java:99)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:200)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:166)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.AbstractEntityConditionCache.storeHook(AbstractEntityConditionCache.java:147)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.cache.Cache.put(Cache.java:89)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.putInPrimaryKeyCache(GenericDelegator.java:2850)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findOne(GenericDelegator.java:1501)
>> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findByPrimaryKeyCache(GenericDelegator.java:1593)
>> org.ofbiz.common.geo.GeoWorker.expandGeoGroup(GeoWorker.java:46)
>> org.ofbiz.shipment.shipment.ShipmentServices.calcShipmentCostEstimate(ShipmentServices.java:292)

Re: ClassCastException in getting shipping estimate

Scott Gray
What revision are you using?

Regards
Scott

2008/10/19 Ritesh Trivedi <[hidden email]>:

> If you look at the stacktrace, it clearly shows that its not my code thats
> passing anything, its the existing shipmentservice that somehow gets list -
> I am not making any calls containing makeCondition.
>

> Ravindra Mandre wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> If you are using makeCondition method then i suggest you to please check
>> your code because i think you are putting condition in wrong way or
>> giving list names wrong.
>> or for more clarification  you can put your code from which you are
>> getting this error.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Ravindra Mandre
>> HotWax Media, Inc.
>>

>> Ritesh Trivedi wrote:
>>> Note that I do not have geo_id_to and geo_id_from set for the
>>> shipping_cost_estimate, which means they are null. Exception seems like
>>> it
>>> is for the null case.

Re: ClassCastException in getting shipping estimate

Ritesh Trivedi
I am using

Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Revision: 684597
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: jleroux
Last Changed Rev: 684570
Last Changed Date: 2008-08-10 11:46:53 -0700 (Sun, 10 Aug 2008)

I get the same exception while importing using webtools xml import.
Scott Gray wrote
What revision are you using?

Regards
Scott

2008/10/19 Ritesh Trivedi <ritesh.trivedi@gmail.com>:

> If you look at the stacktrace, it clearly shows that its not my code thats
> passing anything, its the existing shipmentservice that somehow gets list -
> I am not making any calls containing makeCondition.
>

> Ravindra Mandre wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> If you are using makeCondition method then i suggest you to please check
>> your code because i think you are putting condition in wrong way or
>> giving list names wrong.
>> or for more clarification  you can put your code from which you are
>> getting this error.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Ravindra Mandre
>> HotWax Media, Inc.
>>

>> Ritesh Trivedi wrote:
>>> Note that I do not have geo_id_to and geo_id_from set for the
>>> shipping_cost_estimate, which means they are null. Exception seems like
>>> it
>>> is for the null case.

Re: ClassCastException in getting shipping estimate

Scott Gray
Ah yes, there was a short lived bug at the time, you need to update to
at least rev. 688212

Regards
Scott