Configurable Product

ladroge
Hi
On my ecommerce website i have configurable product.
But when an administrator want to deploya customer order , i have not the configuration option mentionned on the order report.
Someone can help me to do this?

Re: Configurable Product

BJ Freeman
can you be more specific
I url would be helpful

ladroge sent the following on 4/24/2008 5:14 AM:
> Hi
> On my ecommerce website i have configurable product.
> But when an administrator want to deploya customer order , i have not the
> configuration option mentionned on the order report.
> Someone can help me to do this?

Re: Configurable Product

It does not exist by default. You have to write some code for that. A such work was done for the POS recently (on the ticket) but I
had a look at it and I think it will not help you much since it's too POS specific.
Anyway : https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12372597/ofbiz-1562.patch

Jacques

From: "ladroge" <[hidden email]>