Construction law in Malaysia

nzchambers
At Nazmi Zaini Chambers, we specialize in construction law in Malaysia and offer the construction industry top-notch legal services. At the contract negotiation stage or for dispute resolution and local regulatory compliance, our seasoned team provides any help and guidance that may be required. Be it as a contractor, a developer, or a supplier, we make sure your projects are seamlessly run within the contours of the law. Let us guide you through the complexities of Malaysian construction law while protecting your interests with confidence.