Contact Email

Tim Ruppert
Is there an example in the standard OFBiz download, where there's a form
- that takes in like 3 parameters - and sends them to a configured
person in an email?

I know that this is normally done as a CommunicationEvent (from another
question I posed), but does anyone send this out as email?

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Contact Email

Si Chen-2
Yes, you can go to the orderview page and click on [send order
confirmation email] below the email.

On Oct 2, 2006, at 3:28 PM, Tim Ruppert wrote:

> I know that this is normally done as a CommunicationEvent (from
> another question I posed), but does anyone send this out as email?

Re: Contact Email

Tim Ruppert
Thanks, Si - I'll check that out.

--