Content Manager (Forums) Question

Adrian Crum
I'd like to add the ability to attach content to forum messages. I would prefer to do it in a way
that can be contributed back to the community. Has this been planned in the past? Does anyone have
any thoughts on it?

-Adrian

Re: Content Manager (Forums) Question

Tim Ruppert
Jeez I could've sworn that we've been doing this, but I really can't
remember.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jan 14, 2008, at 1:39 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

> I'd like to add the ability to attach content to forum messages. I
> would prefer to do it in a way that can be contributed back to the
> community. Has this been planned in the past? Does anyone have any
> thoughts on it?
>
> -Adrian

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment