Content type for Party Logo Image URL?

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

Was looking to add Logo Image to the Manufacturer party using party content. Looking at the content types, I cant really tell what would be a good content type for Images? Out of the box types dont seem to match with image/binary content.

Re: Content type for Party Logo Image URL?

Jyotsna Rathore
ritesh,
 I think you can use content type "DOCUMENT" for images .

Ritz123 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Was looking to add Logo Image to the Manufacturer party using party content.
> Looking at the content types, I cant really tell what would be a good
> content type for Images? Out of the box types dont seem to match with
> image/binary content.

Re: Content type for Party Logo Image URL?

Pranay Pandey-2
Hello Ritesh,

Here I would like to add one more thing that you should check the way
the image is being saved either in ImageDataResource or its being saved
on local file system by giving "objectInfo" in "DataResource" entity. I
think the content type will be dependent on that.

Thanks and Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

Jyotsna wrote:

> ritesh,
> I think you can use content type "DOCUMENT" for images .
>
> Ritz123 wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Was looking to add Logo Image to the Manufacturer party using party
>> content.
>> Looking at the content types, I cant really tell what would be a good
>> content type for Images? Out of the box types dont seem to match with
>> image/binary content.
>>
>> Thanks

Re: Content type for Party Logo Image URL?

Ritesh Trivedi
Thanks for the quick responses.

I am looking to add images as "URLResource" Data Resource type.

None of the existing content type ids really jump out indicating a binary/image content type.

Pranay Pandey-2 wrote

Jyotsna wrote:
> ritesh,
> I think you can use content type "DOCUMENT" for images .
>
> Ritz123 wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Was looking to add Logo Image to the Manufacturer party using party
>> content.
>> Looking at the content types, I cant really tell what would be a good
>> content type for Images? Out of the box types dont seem to match with
>> image/binary content.
>>
>> Thanks

Re: Content type for Party Logo Image URL?

BJ Freeman
look at STDWRAP001
applications/content/data/ContentTypeData.xml

Ritz123 sent the following on 3/29/2008 9:53 AM: