Copa Airlines ATL Terminal

MARIA MARY

Copa Airlines ATL Terminal Using Terminal I, usually referred to as the International Terminal, Copa Airlines predominantly flies out of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Travelers on Copa Airlines flights should go to Terminal I's Concourse F to check in, get security clearance, and board. The terminal has a number of amenities, such as lounges, duty-free stores, and restaurants. In order to guarantee a seamless check-in and security procedure, it is recommended that you arrive at least three hours prior to your foreign flight. Transfers are easy because the terminal is well-connected to other concourses via the airport's Plane Train.