Could not create a Shopping list

Re: Could not create a Shopping list

BJ Freeman
has this been committed to the svn?

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 3/8/2008 12:58 PM:

> This is complete on demo40 and will be happening with demo sometime this
> afternoon.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Mar 8, 2008, at 11:46 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
>
>> FYI - the demo40 instance is the one this is being tested on so it'll
>> be going up and down for a bit this afternoon.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tim
>> --
>> Tim Ruppert
>> HotWax Media
>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>
>> o:801.649.6594
>> f:801.649.6595
>>

>> On Mar 8, 2008, at 11:45 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Bruno - I was just doing it real quickly to have a version
>>> number directly in there instead of a link.  It'll be up in just a
>>> bit.  We can look at 1700 to see if this is a better long term solution.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tim
>>> --
>>> Tim Ruppert
>>> HotWax Media
>>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>>
>>> o:801.649.6594
>>> f:801.649.6595

Re: Could not create a Shopping list

Tim Ruppert
This is actually not in SVN - this is a deployment feature.  We'll
look into something into SVN sometime soon - this was a quickie to get
the info out there.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Hi Tim,

This is only on eCommerce isn'it ?

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <[hidden email]>

> This is actually not in SVN - this is a deployment feature.  We'll
> look into something into SVN sometime soon - this was a quickie to get
> the info out there.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Mar 8, 2008, at 4:07 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:
>
>> has this been committed to the svn?
>>

>> Tim Ruppert sent the following on 3/8/2008 12:58 PM:
>>> This is complete on demo40 and will be happening with demo sometime
>>> this
>>> afternoon.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tim
>>> --
>>> Tim Ruppert
>>> HotWax Media
>>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>>
>>> o:801.649.6594
>>> f:801.649.6595

Re: Could not create a Shopping list

Ha, yeah, I see : testing...

Jacques

> Hi Tim,
>
> This is only on eCommerce isn'it ?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Tim Ruppert" <[hidden email]>
>> This is actually not in SVN - this is a deployment feature.  We'll
>> look into something into SVN sometime soon - this was a quickie to get
>> the info out there.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tim
>> --
>> Tim Ruppert
>> HotWax Media
>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>
>> o:801.649.6594
>> f:801.649.6595
>>

>> On Mar 8, 2008, at 4:07 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:
>>
>>> has this been committed to the svn?
>>>

>>> Tim Ruppert sent the following on 3/8/2008 12:58 PM:

Re: Could not create a Shopping list

Tim Ruppert
Yeah it is - I'm happy to get something more permanent out there as
soon as I have a second.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Mar 9, 2008, at 4:58 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Ha, yeah, I see : testing...
>
> Jacques
>

>> Hi Tim,
>> This is only on eCommerce isn'it ?
>> Jacques
>> From: "Tim Ruppert" <[hidden email]>
>>> This is actually not in SVN - this is a deployment feature.
>>> We'll  look into something into SVN sometime soon - this was a
>>> quickie to get  the info out there.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tim
>>> --