Creating forums

Krzysztof Podejma
Hello,
I have a problem creating new forum in content->forum.
successfully created forum group and while adding new forum I get null
values for most of parameters(in log).
screen backs to findForums and no forum is on the list.

I think it is a bug, should I open jira issue for this?

Krzysztof Podejma

Re: Creating forums

Adrian Crum
Krzystof,

There are known bugs in the forum component. Please feel free to open a Jira issue for it. I would
like to help work on it.

-Adrian

Krzysztof Podejma wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a problem creating new forum in content->forum.
> successfully created forum group and while adding new forum I get null
> values for most of parameters(in log).
> screen backs to findForums and no forum is on the list.
>
> I think it is a bug, should I open jira issue for this?
>
> Krzysztof Podejma

Re: Creating forums

Krzysztof Podejma
Thanks for reply.

created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1161

Regards
Krzysztof Podejma

2007/7/19, Adrian Crum <[hidden email]>:

> Krzystof,
>
> There are known bugs in the forum component. Please feel free to open a
> Jira issue for it. I would
> like to help work on it.
>
> -Adrian
>
> Krzysztof Podejma wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I have a problem creating new forum in content->forum.
> > successfully created forum group and while adding new forum I get null
> > values for most of parameters(in log).
> > screen backs to findForums and no forum is on the list.
> >
> > I think it is a bug, should I open jira issue for this?
> >
> > Krzysztof Podejma

Issuing Credits

lshein
I would like to issue a 'Credit' to a customer.  The credit is not based on
a return item nor a specific previous billed amount.   The credit will be
more like a bonus to the customer for not returning a product.

for example:
I would like the CSR to be able to give a customer  25% of the product's
purchase price as a credit.

I currently have an amount field, payment methods and a reason field.  Which
entity and service would be best used  in order to store this information?

Re: Issuing Credits

I suggest to use the "Edit Items" feature before delivering the new order and set a value to the field "Promotion" at the bottom of
the items. Beware, use only the "Update" button at the right of the field and then the "View Order" feature just near the "Edit
Items" feature. If you use the "Update item" buttons you will loose your changes. So if you need to also edit items, make it before
applying promotion or shipping handling changes. I will work on this bug next week.

Jacques

De : "Len" <[hidden email]>