[DISCUSSION] Non official yet documentation

[DISCUSSION] Non official yet documentation

We have a slowly evolving embedded Asciidoc documentation.

Using that Buildbot generates a non official yet online documentation at https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/ofbizdoc/

I just noticed that when I created the R18 Buildbot build I duplicated the part which generates the documentation from the R17 build

As I guess the documentations are not perfectly equal, we were switching from one to another.

I initially decided to use the last release branch to generate this online documentation.

I know think it was a wrong decision and we should better use the trunk for that.

What do you think?

Re: [DISCUSSION] Non official yet documentation

Ha, just noticed we have "Release 17.12" in the main title of the documentation

So maybe I should simply remove from the R18 Buildbot build, and we will always use the next release to come?

> We have a slowly evolving embedded Asciidoc documentation.
>
> Using that Buildbot generates a non official yet online documentation at https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/ofbizdoc/
>
> I just noticed that when I created the R18 Buildbot build I duplicated the part which generates the documentation from the R17 build
>
> As I guess the documentations are not perfectly equal, we were switching from one to another.
>
> I initially decided to use the last release branch to generate this online documentation.
>
> I know think it was a wrong decision and we should better use the trunk for that.
>
> What do you think?

Re: [DISCUSSION] Non official yet documentation

Plugins and Javadoc are generated with ofbizTrunkFrameworkPlugins (the whole).
The  Documentation is only generated for the next stable version, at the moment R17

I separates builds to make things more clear
Removed the documentation generation from R18
Added information about what generates what regarding Plugins, Javadoc and Doc

Done at revision: 1050007