Data Base

ladroge
Hi
I just want to know where configuration data are stored in my database.What's are table which are affected by the operation.
I'm trying to view data configuration but i don't see anything in my database.

Re: Data Base

Bilgin Ibryam
If you are asking for configurable products, take a look at the demo
data here: applications/ecommerce/data/DemoConfigurator.xml
There you can see all the entities involved for configurable products.

Bilgin

Re: Data Base

configuration is not done in the db, but in properties and seed data xml
files.
also look at the demo data in each application data folder

ladroge sent the following on 4/11/2008 2:35 AM:
> Hi
> I just want to know where configuration data are stored in my
> database.What's are table which are affected by the operation.
> I'm trying to view data configuration but i don't see anything in my
> database.

Re: Data Base

the easiest way to understand the Data model is to get the books
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books