Data Dictionary

Emad Radwan
Hello Community,

I'm wondering if there is some kind of notes / docs for those tables that are not part of Silverston's data model - e.g. Data_Source - as while looking to the seed data and those records inserted in such tables while making transactions in the system do help, but sometimes it's a bit tricky and it would be very helpful and time saver if its documents some where, even is something brief.

Appreciate your help,

Regards,

Emad

Re: Data Dictionary

Hi Emad,

I guess you know about?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Entity+Engine+Guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Entity+Overview

AFAIK, that's mostly it about documentation on Data Model and Entity Engine

HTH

Jacques