Default language parameter

Hi All,

I wonder if we should remove "-Duser.language=en" from startofbiz.* when all properties files will be migrated to xml files. Is the
new mechanism already used by entity descriptions (I don't think so after a cursory review of  PropertyMap) or is it usable ?

Re: Default language parameter

I just tested and yes, we should remove this parameter from startofbiz.* (it works well without it now) when all properties files
will be migrated to xml.
Anyway I keep  it as a reminder somewhere...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>