Defining a base permission for the Oagis application

Defining a base permission for the Oagis application

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

would it be possible to define a base permission for the Oagis
application so that its tab is hidden to the users without that permission?
I could easily implement this but since I've noticed that the Oagis
component is currently under heavy development (mostly by David Jones
and Anil Patel), I would prefer if this change is commented/done by them.

Re: Defining a base permission for the Oagis application

David E Jones

That's fine. There's hardly anything in the webapp there anyway, and in fact I usually use the Entity Data Maintenance stuff to look at this anyway. Hopefully in the near future more will be added there, but even then this would be a good thing.

-David